"Tell me a fact and I’ll learn. Tell me a truth and I’ll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever." — Native American Proverb
Forward Ever Media offers creative communications strategy, design, and video production for representation of brands, projects, and organizations.
We work with a variety of clients, from c-suite executives to creative teams, across various sectors, incl. tech, retail, public health/healthcare, philanthropy, social equity/inclusion, education, public policy, etc..
Our Game Changers Films division produces compelling digitals for corporate and non-profit leadership messaging, award-winning short films and docu-series, leadership podcasts, and more. We also produce content for film, tv and digital media for the entertainment industry, public television and the arts.
All of our work can be summed up as "storytelling to change the game."
"Direct action, creativity, courage, and fortitude to create a new stable equilibrium that benefits society, ultimately on a global scale."
— Roger L. Martin & Sally Osberg, “Social Entrepreneurship: The Case for Definition” - Stanford Social Innovation Review. Spring 2007
What can the power of Story do for your organization?
• Connects people to brands.
• Creates new networks from strategic digital sharing.
• Communicates company vision in compelling manner to employees, customers, or shareholders.
• Engages your target audience and reinforces messaging.
• Increases recall and awareness about what people are saying about you, your organization & the people you serve.
• Builds donor retention, sales, and/or brand awareness.
• Promotes conversation with your clients, board, staff, or volunteers and builds trust & authority.
• Strategic communications for CEOs of corporate, philanthropic, and non-profit institutions
• Directing, writing, and producing advocacy-based micro-documentaries and narrative digital films for organizations and networks
• Strategic communications: blogs, op eds, executive speechwriting, editorial campaigns, etc.
• Multi-platform communications and social media for community based organizations, foundations, advocates, etc.
• Technical assistance & media literacy workshops/trainings for advocates, organizers, etc.
• Website design and multi-platform social marketing campaigns for organizations
• Targeted blogs, Op-eds, executive speechwriting, editorial campaigns, etc.
• Policy briefs, research, and web-based communication toolkits for practitioners, policy groups and foundations
• Web-based tools and multimedia applications/plug-ins for social media optimization